- Breast augmentation with implants – increases the size and fullness of naturally small or asymmetrical breasts
- Breast lift – moves saggy or droopy breasts to a higher position on the chest
- Breast reduction – alleviates the physical and emotional discomfort of oversized breasts
- Breast revision – Women whose original goals for breast surgery were not met, or who developed a complication after the initial surgery have the option to pursue revision surgery.
- Capsulectomy / Capsulotomy – After breast augmentation, scar tissue may form around your breast implants. This scar tissue, also known as a capsule, can be soft and you may never even know it exists (requiring no action)
- Breast implant removal/replacement – Breast implants are not permanent devices meant to be in your body forever. After augmentation, the life of an implant is 10 to 15 years and there is an expectation that at some point, you will need a removal and replacement operation.
- Male breast reduction – flattens and firms the chest
- Breast reconstruction – recreates the look and feel of natural, beautiful breasts after cancer
Betty Kim MD
Breast Surgery in Beverly Hills
Learn More about This Procedure